Physio in Pretoria East
From 1 May 2020, during Alert Level 4, CS Physio will be open for limited hours daily. The recommendation is still to stay at home but if you feel you need assistance, please book online or contact Claire (email@example.com or 0712962203).
In line with government regulations, the following will be adhered to:
- If you have any flu-like symptoms, stay at home!
- You will be required to complete a Health Declaration Form. This form can be downloaded here . Please bring it with you or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be required to sanitise your hands with sanitiser provided before entering the practice.
- Your temperature will be taken when you enter the practice. If it is higher than 37.3 °C, you will be sent home.
- You are required to wear a mask.
- Adhere to social distancing if you encounter another patient.
To read more about CS Physio’s Covid-19 precautions, please click here.
CS Physio is a cosy, personal, home-based practice in Pretoria East owned and run by Claire Geldenhuys (Shuttleworth). It is centrally located in Garsfontein, near Menlyn Maine with easy access from Jacqueline Drive, Serene Street or January Masilela Road.
I’ve always wanted to open my own practice. As a patient, I’ve always enjoyed being treated in a more personal setting - away from the hustle and bustle of a medical centre or shopping mall. It also allows me to have time for my other interests. I believe that we all need balance in our lives. Having just had a baby I’m even happier to be working from home. My hours have changed a bit since he arrived but I’m still here to help!
My main area of interest is sports and musculoskeletal injuries and headaches.