To limit the risk to patients, following measures have been put in place:
- No person with any flu-like symptoms will be treated at the practice.
- Every patient is required to complete a Screening Questionnaire before each appointment.
- Every patient is required to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided when they enter the practice.
- Every patient’s temperature will be measured.
- Every patient is required to wear a mask.
- The physio will wear a mask at all times.
- Every effort will be made to avoid contact between people. Please wait in your car if you are early. If you do encounter another patient, please adhere to social distancing rules.
- All items (bed, credit card machine, pens etc) are sprayed with alcohol-based sanitiser between patients.
- The practice is sanitised with ozone at least one per day.
Although every effort is made to keep you as safe as possible, I cannot guarantee your safety.